While using VBScript LoadPicture() function, Error calculating dimensions for: E:\www\3592\www\onlinedb\ckmofm\pics\GeorgianResize.pngInvalid picture
WORKING CARBON MONOXIDE ALARMS ALERT TWO FAMILIES IN SHELBURNE AREA 1/10/2018 11:27:34 AM
If not for working carbon monoxide (CO) alarms, it could have been a different outcome for two families near Shelburne.
In the last week, Shelburne Fire has been called to two homes where CO alarms sounded.
In both cases, Fire Chief Brad Lemaich says dangerous levels of CO were found in the home.
One of the families was checked over by EMS, but no injuries were reported.
Chief Lemaich says these incidents serve as a reminder to make sure you have working CO alarms outside sleeping areas.
Chief Lemaich adds that you should regularly inspect fuel burning appliances to make sure they are working properly.
Also make sure outside exhaust pipes aren't blocked with snow and ice.