We have an opportunity in the Orangeville Sales Office for an Account Executive which involves Advertising Sales and Marketing Promotions in Orangeville and immediate area. If you’re a self-starter, passionate, goal oriented, and know what it takes to win, we want to hear from you.
In short - this position is all about presenting local business owners and managers creative advertising solutions designed to increase the awareness of their business and in-turn increase sales and profits.
The ideal candidate is one who has a passion for selling and a proven record of success with prospecting, closing, and retaining new advertisers to establish a diverse and established client list. You must be capable of presenting articulately, enthusiastically and persuasively in person, on the phone, or in writing. Your core responsibility will be to increase our advertiser base and achieve a specific revenue target.
Prior experience in advertising sales and marketing is not a qualification for the position but it is an asset. We are looking for the right individual who wants to jump start their career and become a part of the local business community. Becoming a part of the local business community is much more than just doing day-to-day business for MY Broadcasting Corporation. It means attending events, getting involved, and helping the community grow and prosper.
- Work closely with customers to optimize their advertising budget.
- Prepare and execute dynamic presentations and creative pitches.
- Networking, cold calling, attending seminars and local events.
- Adhere to strict sales procedures set down by management. Prepare and submit weekly follow-through update reports.
- Understand, adapt, and contribute to the evolution of our sales reporting procedures.
- Detail-oriented with impeccable follow-through.
- Cross-functional knowledge of sales and operations.
- Strategic vision for revenue growth.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet, e-Mail.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Valid Ontario Driver's License.
Interested applicants are invited to email their confidential resume to:
101.5 myFM Orangeville
Include a cover letter that indicates why you would be best suited for the position and why you would like to be a part of the myFM team.
MY Broadcasting Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: